Online Pilates Classes
- Have you always done Pilates and really love it but now just can’t seem to get to a class anymore?
- Are you staying at home with the children and struggle for time?
- Do you have that one hour before/after work but don’t want to leave the house?
- Are you travelling and staying in a hotel and cant make your pilates class?
- Do you not like the idea of someone coming round your own home and having to tidy up before they arrive?
- Do you work a busy job where you are never sure when you are going to be home in time and miss your pilates classes?
Then online Pilates classes may be just what you are looking for!
Everything You Need To Know
Thinking that Online Pilates Classes may be for you? Here is everything you need to know to get involved and what to expect…
- US $35 for a 55 minute personal Pilates session.
- US $30 per session if you book 3 x 55 minute in one go, giving you a US $5 discount per session.
- Free 15 min initial consultation. This will ensure all health and safety is covered and also to allow your instructor to tailor your session to meet your needs.
All cancellations require a minimum of 24 hours notice, otherwise you will be charged for the class. All prices include GST.
- A computer / laptop, tablet, or smart phone that has a web cam.
- A good internet connection.
- An account with either Skype, Facetime, Google, Facebook or WhatsApp so that you can connect with your instructor.
- A thick mat, such as a yoga mat which can be purchase online. Additional equipment can be used for more advanced sessions but are necessities. Items such as rollers or half rollers, bands and pilates balls can all be incorporated into your private sessions.
- A water bottle or towel can be a good idea as well, but this is entirely based on personal preference.
Once you have made that first step, then your instructor will contact you and arrange a suitable time to have your initial consultation. They will also arrange with you the best way for you to communicate online, whether it be by Skype, Google, Facebook, Facetime or WhatsApp and will exchange contact details. Once you have had your initial consultation, your instructor will arrange convenient times for your private Pilates sessions as well as answering any questions you may have.
Its that simple!
Why Choose Us
- Fully qualified level 3 British Pilates instructor (London qualified)
- No hidden costs and easy payment methods
- Lots of existing and current happy participants
- Experienced online instructor able to adapt to your needs
- Flexible timings to work around you
- Warm and approachable
What Our Client’s Say
I was always missing my weekly Pilates classes due to work, so doing classes online was great! So much more flexibility to do classes when I have time.Grant, London
Having kids means that time is always precious, with classes online I can still do my Pilates workout once they have gone to bed without the hassle of having to get to a class.Iris, Kuala Lumpur
I was a bit dubious at first as to whether I’d like online classes, but once i tried them they were fantastic…its like the instructor is in your own home!Elena, Singapore
I couldn’t believe how good the quality was when using Skype, I thought it was going to be a bad connection, but it is crystal clear and no problems with buffering.Sandy, Barcelona
I found the doing classes online great value for money. It is cheaper than having a private Pilates instructor but with the benefit of your sessions tailored to what I wanted to work on.Stanley, Chicago